Friday, October 8, 2010

Every (other) Day.





Lately my blog posting has decreased to just about once every other day. Honestly, one day I just plumb FORGOT to post! What a terrible blogger I am *scandalized*

I think today's pictures make up for missing a day though...I just really loved this outfit (simple as it is) and the lighting turned out great! I was chasing squirrels with my Boyfriend (don't ask) and the sun caught on the pine needles dried on the ground. It was so lovely! So I stopped and asked for a blog picture on the spot :)

By the way...it was Boyfriend's birthday yesterday...he's officially 21 now too!!!!!!! I made him a bracelet that had special meaning and wrote out a pretty calligraphy explanation. I was a little nervous he wouldn't like it, but my fears were unfounded--he absolutely loved it :) I'm sure the super chic cardigan I gave him helped too ;D

<3 Cambria

9 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit on you too!!! I love your boots...are those a recent purchase?

    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress and boots! You look darling!

    Oh and don't be silly. You're not a terrible blogger at all. Not everyone can update everyday and that's just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boots were a two-years ago purchase...but I've seen quite similar ones at Wet Seal recently :) They are fabulously cheap and comfortable, you should definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about your outfit! Especially those darling barrettes and pearls. So cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely dress! And those hair clips are so cute!

    I love the name of the blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, those little ribbon clips are so pretty!
    Happy birthday to your boyfriend!
    My boyfriend turns 21 next week and I still haven't decided on what to give him :(

    fashionatemybrains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your boots look really sturdy but still pretty. Something I would see in Anthro.

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE that dress and I DIE for those
    amazing boots!! Great images and great
    styling!! Check out our sales items at our
    store's website! : )

    http://gramercyboutique.blogspot.com/

    http://gramercyboutique.net/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this...it's the perfect fall outfit!

    ReplyDelete