I am pleased and rather flattered to announce that Two for Tea has just received our second blog award! Thanks to MinuteObsessions for awarding us with a Stylish Blogger Award!!!
Now for the "seven things" list...which I'm theme-ing to current obsessions:
1. I am currently obsessed with OneRepublic music...my playlists have OneRepublic every other song. I think my roommates might be a little tired of them.
2. My Amazon shopping cart currently contains 20 white ostrich plumes, 12 retro glass ice cream dishes, 100 yards of grey and black grosgrain ribbon, 36 floating tealight candles, and 2 antique wrought iron birdcages. I'm wedding shopping.
3. I just bought a SILKY SOFT boyfriend sweater with raw seaming/edging for $7 from H&M and I'm going to wear it the rest of the week because it's SILKY SOFT. Did I already say that?!
4. At the moment, I'm reading a fabulous mock vintage copy of F. Scott Fitzgerald's short stories. I adore him. I adore him.
5. I am currently reading Sidewalk Ready every single day...just because I think Kayley is amazingly adorable and inspiring.
6. My food of the week has been chicken noodle soup. Below-zero weather does that to ya, I guess.
7. And finally, Thomas Carlyle. I know, you probably have no idea who that is because I'm a total history FREAK. But seriously, he's fascinating. His philosophy of history rocked this world...he is the perfect representation of the religious climate in Victorian Britain...what an amazing writer...aaaaaand I think I should stop. Thanks for overlooking that.
P.s. I promised you amazing pics...and they will be up TOMORROW!!!