Saturday, March 19, 2011

What Are Trees Without Leaves?

Hello there! Before reading any further, check out this kid's music...here. You will probably love it. :)

Is there anything better than a coffee date with your best girls, sunshine, interesting people watching, good music, and a short to-do list?
I don't think so.
Also, it's the perfect day for cuffed, comfy jeans, and a cozy hoodie. "Spring Casual." This spring, I am finding myself gravitating towards nautical stripes and floral patterns...good thing too because they are everywhere in the stores! Love. It. :)

What's your favorite way to spend a Saturday??





Love,
Jess

P.S- Seriously, listen to the music. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love coffee/lunch dates with my girls on the weekends! It's also great to be laughing and tipsy by 3pm cause of wine! :) haha!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I THINK I JUST ABOUT DIED OVER YOUR OUTFIT, JESS!!! I wish I was as cute as you and cambria.

    ReplyDelete