Monday, March 29, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Work We Go...





Well today certainly dived into second quad scheduling for me...finishing up my Nazi Germany paper on Stanley Milgram (such fun!), applying for financial aid (hope I get some), and settling into a rehearsal schedule (theatre love!). Oh!!! And I got a call from National History Day in response to an internship application I'd sent in. They choose two interns to live in Washington, D.C. for a month and work for the organization--and I'm a finalist!!! Unfortunately this means I'm getting up at 7:30 a.m. tomorrow for a phone interview *bleagh* but it should be a jolly good time, what? I'll let you know what happens :)
<3 Cambria, budding historian at large
{brown Mary Janes from Penney's, cuffed capris from NY&Co, brown tank from Target, plaid tunic from Decree, gray cardigan from Old Navy, thrifted vintage straw/leather belt}

No comments:

Post a Comment