Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sapphire and faded jeans.





Happy Sunday! I'm listening to my iPod on shuffle, and man! It's a good shuffle! I am also waiting for the rooms to get back so we can go down to brunch! Brunch on our campus is the best meal of the week. Students actually feel bad missing it. It's delicious. :)

So, how about these dresses, huh? I know, I know...pretty great :)
During spring break I was able to hang out with my dear Grandma (one of the best looking 80 year olds around. Do not even get me started...this woman still gets her hair highlighted! ). While visiting her, I asked if I could take a peek in one of her many closets. She told me to go crazy and let me tell you...I was like a kid in a candy store. She has never gotten rid of ANYTHING. And everything in there had a story, it was like I was taking a step back in time. I was giddy. AND AND AND!!! She let me take what I wanted. AH!!! :) yes, I do know how lucky I am :)
So, these two little gems are probably my two favorite and the two that I will probably wear the most (after a good dry-cleaning and a couple alterations).
Here they are, time for brunch!!! :)

See ya tomorrow!
Lahve,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment