Monday, May 24, 2010

The Fish are Jumping and the Cotton is High...



Tonight I am sitting on my deck during my favorite time of day. It's dusk and the air is finally cooling down and the sun is setting. I'm listening to Ella and Louis and I am dreading going back inside... except the June bugs are starting their "kamikaze" dive bombs. Mildly disturbing...these June bugs are abnormally huge. Seriously.
oh, and I'm working on homework.ugh. time to go in...

Today was one of those days where you try on a million (or 5) different outfits and nothing looks right. And it's humid, so your hair is a mess and your face resembles an oil slick...anyone else know what I'm talking about?
Anyways, I ended up deciding on this outfit and am quite happy with it! Please excuse the fuzziness of the picture...sometimes it happens. :)

Love Jess

PS- I beginning to think no outfit is complete without a brown woven belt. I love this belt. Love it. :)

1 comment: