Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cloudy with a Chance of Chambray



So today it is rather grey and gloomy outside (as evidenced by this picture my sister took!)...and I decided to add some delight to the day by throwing on bright stripes, flirty ruffles, sunny peep toes, and my favourite vintage belt :) I'm not a huge fan of having my hair pulled back--but didn't feel like doing much with it this morning before I rushed out the door! Believe it or not, this chambray shirt is from an Alabama Wal-Mart (gasp of horror) I stopped at when I was on vacation...I have a great fear of Wal-Mart and avoid purchasing anything there...but when I saw this $5 beauty of an 80s button up? Well, I just couldn't resist. Now I wear it almost daily!!! Sooooo soft and soooo cute as a replacement for my typical cardigan :)

Anywho, hope your days are involving more sunshine and butterflies than mine...love <3
Cambria

1 comment:

  1. You look cute! I really love your bright colored shoes :)

    ReplyDelete