Friday, August 20, 2010

Alas and Alack...tis my Final Friday!




Yes, it's the final Friday of my summer...mixed feelings as the day dwindles to an end...mostly, I'm focusing on the number of excellent things which will happen over the next four months of school.

1) My 21st birthday is coming up next month!!!
2) My darling Drayton Wesley has a birthday in October and I bought him the cutest black cardigan!
3) The two of us will be celebrating our 18th "monthiversary" in November.
4) I may be flying to Atlanta to present a paper at an archaeological symposium.
5) Christmas break will be here before I know it :)

Plus, some of the best things in life happen at school. I get to live with three wonderful, beautiful ladies and spend time learning and laughing with my friends :) I just might appear onstage for another theatre production around Christmas and/or April. And even on an everyday level, I ADORE classes and homework (as long as it's not tests) and being a TA. Let me just tell you, history majors are ridiculously amazing! It makes me happy just thinking about hob-nobbing with the best of them :)

On the other hand, I'm made quite sad by the quality of today's shots :P Sorry, folks...better soon!
<3 Cambria

5 comments:

  1. You have a lot of exciting things coming up! Hope you enjoy every minute of it. I love your top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so toot. i love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shirt, but you should try to wear it with a white skirt ;)
    Your blog are amazing, keep the good work girls !
    Kiss,
    Madalena and Sara

    www.zappingforperfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy early year and a half anniversary. I love this shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete