Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sestinas and Pantoums





Right at the moment, my brain is flooded with poems. I feel like writing a rhyming entry for the blog...but I shan't, just to keep my sanity :D I've just finished a homework assignment for my writing of poetry class where I read just zillions of pantoums, sestinas, villanelles, and sonnets--fortunately, I love poetry! Now I'm looking forward to writing my own pantoum in the next couple days. Any ideas for subject matter???

On another note, I'm very much loving tea this week :) I'm fighting a cold bug, so I'm just downing the chai and rooiobus and Bigelow Lemon Lift!!! My favourite part of drinking tea is choosing a new mug each time...just like clothes, I have to EXACTLY match my choice to my mood. Right now I'm drinking out of a smooth, creamy, sleek little mug with the prettiest curved handle (whatever that says about me?!).

Alright...back to homework...
<3 Cambria

2 comments: