Monday, September 6, 2010

Two for Tea has Tea at Two!!!







Yes, ladies and gentlemen *dramatic pause*...you read that correctly...your friendly bloggers at Two for Tea had tea at two o' clock today :D Our lovely blogging companion, Miss Shasta from The Travelling Cabinet, invited us to her abode for scones and tea with milk this afternoon. Oh happy day of workers' solidarity!

The scones were oh-so-delicious orange and cranberry, made with heaps of cream and butter :) Shasta shared her European teas with us (Jess had lemon and myrtle and I had pear) and we chatted merrily away over our steaming cups. It worked out quite nicely, what with today's temperature drop...dear heavens, but it was chilly!

We finished of the afternoon with an hour of thrifting, then sadly parted ways so Jess could have dinner with her family and I could finish my mounds of homework. Speaking of which--I need prayer because it's completely overwhelming :P

Anywho, dashing off to bed so I can be up for my history thesis class bright and early! Bunches of love <3
Cambria

3 comments:

  1. :: singing Doris Day's "Tea For Two" ::
    how adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so fun! I can't even remember the last time I drank tea. It sounds so yummy.

    ReplyDelete