So I decided that since my number of followers is slowly but steadily creeping up (thanks everybody!!), I should probably properly introduce myself (for starters, I obviously love alliteration).
I'm 21 and *newly engaged* to the handsome Drayton Wesley, with whom I like to study history, read books, people watch, swing dance, explore the cities, and take funny face pictures.
I live with three wonderful roommates, one of whom shares this blog with me (when she's around). Jess and I have the most jolly of times and she is QUITE dear to me!
I used to be a classical ballet dancer and actually thought that's what I was going to do with my life. But instead, I chose to major in history at a private college...where I discovered that I have a love for THEATRE!!! My two favourite roles so far have been Abigail Williams in The Crucible and Emily Webb in Our Town.
And for a few other random quickies...
1) I recently had a poem published...well, in our school's semi-annual publication :)
2) I love speaking in random accents...Southern, Irish, British, Cockney, Russian, etc.
3) Our favourite room movie is "Night at the Museum 2"...and we once watched it 6 times in two weeks!
4) I can't multi-task AT ALL and it drives everyone nuts...don't expect me to listen to anything you say if I'm doing hw, and if I'm carrying on a conversation with you, texting will be impossible.
5) I hardly spend anything on clothes.