Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winter Wedding

Today the roomies and I hit the road for a winter wonderland wedding. Although we didn't discuss outfits, we somehow ended up matching! Guess it's that weird telepathic communication thing you get going when you're practically sisters :)

This is the lovely bride...wish I had better shots of her dress, but she was one busy lady!!!

I totally forgot to pack a necklace to wear!!! I threw on some vintage t-straps and 30s-style black hair pins...but without the necklace, I didn't quite manage the antique look I was going for...sad day :(

<3 Cambria

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Love the shot of you and the bride!

    http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no no Not at all, you look very polished. A necklace may have taken away from noticing the 30's styled hair pins. They do stand out!

    Oh how I love weddings! Don't we all.


    ♥♥

    Ciao Ciao Bella Donna

    Check out my Give Away @
    http://hotfreezingfashion.blogspot.com/
    Sharing Lots of Love n Fun!
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete