Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tell Me Why the Air is Filled with Music...



True Confessions... Most of the time I am convinced I was born in the wrong decade. I can't speak for C, but I think she would feel the same way. Ever since I got a taste for the world of vintage clothing at the young age of 11 (I was in the musical Bye Bye Birdie...hello fifties!!) I haven't been able to get enough of it! I love the clothing, music, demeanor, and general feel of the world a century ago. That's all to say that I spend a good amount of money at thrift and vintage stores... there are some really great ones in our neighborhood! And! I have recently discovered Etsy and all it's glory! I love the prices and great finds...although I will say it does take some of the fun out of what I like to call the "treasure hunt" of thrift shopping...
Anyways, the above pictures are my most recent purchases. I have some great outfit ideas for them, but first I may need to take in the waist a tad... I can't wait to get them!! :)
Oh, and PS- C and I will be posting outfit pics soon! :)


LOVE,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment