Sunday, May 23, 2010


Disgusting muggy-warm weather today...alas and alack, now I feel sticky and shiny all the time! If only those beautiful winter months would return! I definitely hold to the fact that you can always put more on, but you can only take so much off :)

This week I will be visiting a possible off-campus housing option with my roomies...I certainly hope it works out, since it would save a pile of money and trouble. Plus, it's nice just to be independent and in a home, isn't it? Anywho, keep you updated on that (perhaps even post some pics).

I think I'll take the rest of the afternoon to finish some summer class homework, read some "Momentary Marriage" by John Piper, and chat with our new Japanese foreign exchange student. Should be quite fun...I adore Sundays!

<3 Cambria
{brown military dress from Forever 21 via Goodwill $6, beige heels from Goodwill $5, and striped belt from Forever 21 was free}

No comments:

Post a Comment