Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Whoop-dee-doo-di-doo-di (Part 2)







Very tiring day today...not much to post, to be honest! On the bright side, my thesis paper proposition approved. I will be contrasting the feminism of Hannah More and Mary Wollstonecraft and exploring the influence of the Enlightenment upon both of them--and their influence upon Victorian Britain. Three cheers and all that! :)

Of course the highlight of today was taking advantage of the last warm evenings to walk to a nearby lake with the Boyfriend <3 Quite charming to sit together and talk in the moonlight! He's a swell, swell kind of guy!

<3 Cambria

6 comments:

  1. Ohh my gosh that is the smallest most cute purse ever. I love the color! I also love your top and the pearl necklace! So pretty!

    Aww, your boyfriend sounds so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little bag!!!! I posted another giveaway yesterday if your interested in entering:)

    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag!...unfortunatly with being a mom I can't get away with such a small purse...but I LOVE it...the design is ao unique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys :) I loved the bag too...my cousin brought it back from Europe, so it makes me feel automatically chic and classy! And yes...definitely inconvenient since I can only fit my wallet and phone inside! But hey...beauty at any price, n'est-ce pas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! My purse for you! This makes me extremely pleased :D

    ReplyDelete