Monday, January 31, 2011

Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone...








Guess who's back?!
For those of you that are new to Two for Tea, I'm Jessica, the "two" in "Two for Tea".
Let me tell you, it feels good to be back.
Here is an update:

1.Cambria gave me this skirt because she didn't like how long it was (used to be floor length), and she thought she would never wear it. I had forgotten about it and stumbled upon it while cleaning out my closet (it's amazing what one can find in their closet!), and decided to finally hem it. Guess who is wishing they still had it?! :)

2. I'm sick of wearing boots. Don't get me wrong, I adore my leather riding boots, but they are my most practical shoe choice for the winter months, and frankly, I'm tired of them.

3. That shirt that looks like a Burberry, is in fact a real Burberry. I know. I found this guy at a garage sale this last summer for a whopping $4.

Anecdote: Last night Cambria and I were discussing our mutual love for Burberry (cologne, trench coats, scarves, button downs...) and she blurts out how one day she plans on owning a real Burberry trench coat one day, and when she does, she won't ever want to wear anything but her trench coat. Not even clothing (which is good, because she probably wouldn't be able to afford anything else!).
I'm mostly sure she was teasing...but one cannot be too certain. ;)

4. Did you see those vintage pictures from the last couple days?? Such a fun shoot! Cambria and I have such a fun time doing those...it's another form of acting for us...although the real reason we love it, is that we love any chance to play dress up! :)
Just want to throw out another shout out to my dearest friend Ellie(an avid reader of TFT, hi there honey!) (check out her blog here ) and read this post about her, just for kicks... here)

5. I JUST REALIZED THAT TODAY IS TWO FOR TEA'S ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY!!! WHOA.
A year ago we made this blog as an amusing thing to play with and another reason to procrastinate on our homework. Our first post wasn't even an outfit post check it out) and our first outfit post was...well, embarrassing. first post!) awkward. We quickly fell in love with posting and it has been such a fun thing for the two of us do together! And to think! Other people want to read it as well! Thank you so much for following and reading, you guys rock! :)
Anyways, Happy Birthday Two For Tea! Should be interesting to see where this next year takes us... stay tuned! :)

Speaking of birthdays...mine is just around the corner! I'm a Valentines baby, which is, in my opinion, the best holiday to have a birthday on (also, I share it with my fabulous grandma Dee-Dee) :)

Any ideas on how I should celebrate? (It's my 21st, but no drinking, please) :)

Love,
Jessica

8 comments:

  1. You two are so cute. Love both the outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Burberry top for $4? Such an amazing deal!

    Yes, I loved the photoshoot! You ladies are beyond adorable. It looked like so much fun!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your blog! I'm so glad I found it and enjoy following you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two are adorable! and you both have such tiny waists!!! (mother of 2 here! I've got belly envy! haaa)
    Happy 1 year to you both!

    http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello jessica, I just knew that "Two For Tea" have 2 people writing on it
    wow, you two are great!
    I love your first outfit
    happy bday for "Two For Tea", keep on posting great post!
    btw, check out my recent post if you mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay Jess! you know, there's that story about the actress who had a fitting on her lunch break from set...she met her stylist's assistant at a restaurant, who came bearing dozens of garment bags. they headed to the ladies' room, the actress peeled off her Burberry trench and revealed that she was quite naked underneath. they got through the fitting, the stylist returned to her studio and the actress put on her Burberry trench and went back to her drink at the bar :)

    so cambria wouldn't be committing any crimes, really! ;) timeless, timeless classy-ness!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heheeheeeeeee just a trenchcoat. HA.

    ReplyDelete